Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Makeover Madness: TPT {Seller} Challenge

Linking up with Teach Create Motivate, Peppy Zesty Teacherista,Third in Hollywood, and Sparkling in Second Grade for the #tptsellerchallenge!

I'm glad the girls came up with this because I have been needing some motivation to get back into the TPT swing of things. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Complete-K-3-Common-Core-Writing-Rubrics-and-Checklists-1132347

I did a big overhaul on my Common Core Writing Rubrics & Checklists! If you own these, please go back and re-download! 

What's New? 
  • I changed the scales from 0-3 to 1-4, I needed it this way and some customers indicated they preferred it because it aligned with Marzano's scales. Nobody wants to get a score of 0.  The rubrics are scored as "Needs Development" "Approaching" "Proficient" and "Exemplary"
  • New fonts-- nothing too cutesy but freshened up :)
  • BONUS: I included Writing Progress Checklists in each of them! 

And it is your lucky day because for just a HOT SECOND you can get the bonus Writing checklists for free in my store----with one condition--- you follow my TPT shop there! It's only a click. :)

I love using these fast, easy assessments to stick in the report card. Check, check, check, boom the parents are informed. ((If you miss the freebie they are included in each of my rubric packs))
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/BONUS-HOT-SECOND-FREEBIE-Progress-Writing-Checklists-1911411https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/BONUS-HOT-SECOND-FREEBIE-Progress-Writing-Checklists-1911411

Does Common Core not apply to you? Comment which state standards you need Writing Rubrics/Checklists for below and I'll add it to my list. Ohio is next, then Florida... 
What else do you need teacher-friends?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your cover pages for the Writing Rubrics! I like how you put the grade level super big and bright on each one!

    -Caitlin
    The Kinder Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Talk about a makeover! These covers look great! I love how I can see just what the product is by only the cover. Very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very eye catching. I really like what you do to update your covers. No common core for me, I teach in TX...in the land of TEKS. =)

    Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Teach on, teacher friend!