Sunday, March 15, 2015

I Teach 1 Collaborative Blog + Milestone!

Hi there! So today I passed a milestone for me and will be featured on the TPT facebook page! Woohoo! So my whole shop will be on sale this week!  As if that is not exciting enough, I have another announcement! I'm collaborating with some wonderful bloggers to bring you the best of the best tips, ideas, freebies that First Grade Bloggers have to offer!

Read more below:


This means ONE blog with TONS of great ideas from several super awesome First Grade teachers!


One thing I L-O-V-E about this blog, is you will know exactly what to expect each day of the week.  For every day, there is a blogging theme.  Check them out! 



I'm SO excited to get started on this new adventure, and am thrilled to invite you along for the ride.  Let's celebrate with a little giveaway!  


You can win my Fairytale Unit Activities Pack and First Grade Higher Order Thinking Math Activities for EACH COMMON CORE STANDARD!

All you have to do to enter is follow us over at iTeachFirst and visit our Facebook Page!





Can't wait to get started sharing some great First Grade ideas with you! 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Teach on, teacher friend!