Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Currently

Linking up with Farley for December's Currently!

Listening: Love Norah Jones and finding some fun new jazzy tunes to jam to on this rainy day

Loving: I had a fabulous trip home to Ohio to visit my family. I surprised the majority of my family which I haven't ever successfully done so that was super fun! Another plus was that they were out of cars to rent so they upgraded me to a Mustang with all the fixings! That was a nice surprise for me!  It was my 10 year high school reunion and it was amazing to see my high school friends. So many showed up and not one person that I wasn't happy to see. 

Thinking: I have a list of creative gifts that I am working on for people and I feel pretty inspired! I think it would be pretty neat if I make a lot of my gifts this year. It could help me save some $$ and will be more meaningful. We'll see how it goes...

Wanting: I really just don't feel like making dinner. So if someone could go ahead and deliver something that'd be great, thanks.

Needing: to prep for my week, ehhh I think I'll just blog and work on my TPT wishlist instead.

Favorite Christmas Tradition: My family and I watch the Muppet Family Christmas after we open Christmas presents on Christmas Eve night. We know all the words and all the songs. Love it. "The dog is not the turkey, the turkey's the turkey, you turkey." and "It's the Gobbla Gobbla Humonga!"- Swedish Chef

I just updated my Green Mean One Literacy Unit! Check it out!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Green-Mean-One-Holiday-Literacy-Unit-Common-Core-FIRST-GRADE-SECOND-GRADE-432726

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog through the Currently over at Farley's! I have to say that I also agree about needing to prep for my week!!! Instead, I'm going to watch The Polar Express and peruse Pinterest for some cute holiday ideas. Maybe I'll even find a DIY present for my family/friends!

    Happy December! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Teach on, teacher friend!