Saturday, November 2, 2013

Currently November!

Happy November!

Linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade's Farley for November Currently!

Listening: Shovels and Rope! On a recent impromptu New York trip, my girlfriend clued me in about this incredible band. Her little niece is the lead in the adorable music video! I'm obsessed right now. 



Loving: Pumpkin Everything. Obviously. I'm knocking things off my Pumpkin Bucket List and #pumpkinbucketlist on Instagram. It's a hard life, but someone's gotta do it. 


Thinking: I'm so happy to be alive. I had a very close call this week and almost became teacher pizza on the highway. I'm treasuring my breath and enjoying a refreshed sense of appreciation. 

Wanting: My Scholastic News magazines to be delivered! With the help of my school's PTO and a little from my pocket, I raised enough money to order Scholastic News and Science Spin magazines for each of my classes K-5. The money was raised in September and it took a month for the order to be processed by the school. It's November and I'm antsy! 

Needing: A day or two working without the kids once (or twice) a week. My school came down with a weird gross stomach virus and we had a day off, and it's incredible how much I can get done! I feel like I need a teacher work day once a week to do the following: grading, lesson planning, and tidying the classroom. It would be make the other 4 days more fruitful if we all just had one uninterrupted day to do all these things! Am I right? Who's with me?

A Yummy Pin: I'm vegetarian-ish for almost two years now. I eat fish and only eat meat on special occasions. The thing I miss most is buffalo chicken wings, so this yummy pin really caught my eye! I'm loving anything with buffalo sauce right now and I made these. They are delicious! I was saying God bless pinterest as I munched on these yummies!


Happy November everyone! 



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin bucket list, I haven't seen anything like that...wish I liked pumpkin more. Right now we only have kindergarten MWF that changes in a month but it has been nice getting them in the routine!

    Amber
    SSSTeaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm loving your blog!! I'm going to start following you. :) I also am in love with all the pumpkin stuff, I may have to do that bucket list too! Also, I COMPLETELY agree with 4 days of work and 1 planning day. If we had that I may actually have a life outside of school! LOL :D

    Alexis at Laugh, Eat & Learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all things pumpkin, too! I'm taking on that list :)
    Thanks for the pin- gotta try those cauliflower bites!
    Karli
    Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Teach on, teacher friend!